How to lose weight at home in a week? A popular question among men and women. Everyone wants quick results with minimal effort. But, unfortunately, this does not happen.
Losing weight is a gradual movement towards a long-term goal.
Unlike "shock" weight loss, slow weight loss does not harm health and preserves the result for a long time.
If you are overweight, then losing weight can reduce your risk of diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension and other health problems. In general, a normal body mass index is one of the important factors influencing health and life expectancy. However, losing weight too quickly can be just as harmful as being overweight.
Nutritionists recommend losing weight by no more than 1 kg per week, for this you need to burn 500-1000 calories more than you consume every day.
Diet and daily routine play a major role in weight loss, and exercise is an auxiliary way to lose calories and keep muscles in good shape. Below we have collected for you the most effective and affordable weight loss exercises.
Is it possible to lose 10 kg in a week?
The rate of weight loss depends on how overweight a person is, if at all. If so, then the body will much more easily excrete the excess, because they do it more harm than good. But the closer the weight is to normal, the slower it disappears, and with a low weight, such a mass will not disappear quickly - the body will resist it with all its might.
To lose 10 kg or more you will need:
- severe dietary restrictions;
- physical exercise;
- correct daily routine;
- healthy sleep;
- special procedures.
Contraindications for rapid weight loss
If you divide 10 kg by 7 days, it turns out that you need to lose approximately 1. 4 kg per day. This is a figure that, with proper, "useful" weight loss, should disappear in 1-2 weeks. This leads to the conclusion that such weight loss cannot be called recommended. It puts a lot of stress on the body, and the effect is not always preservedcompletely.
There are strict contraindications for rapid weight loss:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding. Fullness when carrying a child is natural and necessary for the health of the baby. The weight disappears after birth, and if it remains, then you need to finish eating and only then lose weight, otherwise useful substances will not enter the body of the newborn.
- Adolescence. During this period, the formation of the body is completed, so sudden weight loss can be dangerous. In such years, the option to fight obesity is moderate movement and proper nutrition.
- Climax. Women during this period are hormonally unstable and a strict diet will only lead to stress.
- Any illness or ailment. When a person is sick, their body is weakened and needs a full range of vitamins, minerals and BJU. A strict diet deprives this and can cause complications.
- Unstable digestion. After the diet, it can become even worse.
What weight is considered "normal"?
Each of us at least once in his life wondered: what is the normal weight for me, how much should I weigh? Just worrying and thinking about the problem of excess weight, unfortunately, nothing will change. Each person's figure is individual and there is no single answer to this question. Many factors are of great importance here, such as: gender, height, body type, muscle to fat ratio and susceptibility to various diseases.
One of the most famous and simple ways to understand and calculate your weight is the Lorenz method. The advantage of this formula is that it allows you to get an indicator that is as close as possible to reality.
When applying Lorentz's formula, all calculations can be done mentally. The formula looks like this: X - 100 - (X - 150) / 2, where X is the growth value taken in cm.
For example, your height is 176 cm. First subtract 100 from X and get 76. Then subtract 150 from X and divide the resulting number by two. (176-150)/2=13. And we calculate the difference between the first and the second number: 76–13=63. We get that with a height of 176 cm, the normal weight of a person will be 63 kg.
How should you eat to lose weight?
- Reduce food portions. As hard as it is, try to eat smaller portions than usual. Reduce gradually: first by a quarter, then by half, if necessary, quickly lose weight - by another quarter. But most importantly, don't starve yourself.
- Change the way food is prepared and processed. Bake them, boil them, stew them, but don't fry them in oil - this is hard cholesterol.
- Add sauces instead of salt. If your food seems too bland, it is better not to salt it again, but add a little sauce.
- Replace your usual coffee in the morning with a cup of green tea. It contains tannin, which gives energy and also speeds up the metabolism.
- Refusal to drink during meals. The liquid stretches the stomach walls, so you want to eat more and more. It is best to drink liquid before and after meals.
A well-developed menu will help you switch to a new diet without harm to health and stress. An approximate list of products will help simplify the adaptation.
You should gradually transition to proper weight loss nutrition to minimize stress on the body as much as possible.
Types of diets for rapid weight loss by 10 kg in 7 days
Among all other low-calorie menus, those aimed at extreme fat loss were selected:
- doctoral (medical);
- an apple;
- "6 Petals".
Protein diet weight loss 10 kg per week
How to lose weight in a week by 10 kg and maintain muscle tone will help the protein diet. Her diet consists mainly of protein foods, while carbohydrates should be as little as possible. This allows you to reduce body fat but at the same time keep your muscles healthy and strong.
The protein menu excludes alcohol, confectionery and pasta, hot spices and any salad dressings except lemon juice. Animal products predominate.
Sample menu for a protein diet.The following are the meals you should eat during the day in that order, and the interval between each meal should be 3 hours. There are only 5 meals, so you need to start your day as early as possible so that the last breakfast comes at least 4 hours before bedtime.
- 1st day.Skimmed milk, a bowl of rice porridge, boiled beef 0. 2 kg, a plate of unseasoned vegetables, 2 boiled eggs with 0. 2 kg of lean fish;
- 2nd day.Coffee or tea, cottage cheese 0% - a plate, 0. 1 kg of boiled chicken fillet and the same amount of buckwheat, vegetable salad, 2 eggs and fish as the previous day;
- 3rd day.Milk, 0. 2 kg of fish, 150 g of buckwheat and a plate of boiled shrimps, 0. 2 kg of stewed vegetables with rice, 2 eggs (maybe fried) and a piece of lean meat;
- 4th day.Dried fruit compote, 1 chicken fillet, vegetable soup and rye bread, vegetables, fish and eggs, as in previous days;
- 5th day.Kefir 1. 5% and a slice of dry bread, stewed vegetables with rice 200 g, 150 g of fish and 2 potatoes, each dairy product 0. 25 kg, 0. 1 kg of meat and scrambled eggs;
- 6th day.Coffee / tea / compote, crackers and 2 eggs: meat with rice with a total weight of 0. 25 kg, vegetables, a piece of fish and a glass of cottage cheese;
- 7th day.Kefir / yogurt, a piece of fish and vegetable juice, rice and meat, as on the 6th day, vegetable salad, scrambled eggs and apples (2 pcs. ).
Lactic acid bacteria in kefir will not allow digestion to deteriorate due to dietary restrictions, on the contrary, the intestinal tract will work better, metabolism will increase. The weekly diet is quite strict, but there is an even tougher 3-day counterpart, as well as a simple ten-day one.
Diet menu with kefir.The diet is simple: every day there is 500 ml of kefir and an unlimited amount of still water, and the rest of the products are changed according to the scheme described below.
- Monday 800 g boiled potatoes.
- Tuesday. 500 g of boiled chicken fillet without spices.
- Wednesday. A package of fat-free cottage cheese.
- Thursday. 200 ml of cream.
- Friday. 1 kg of fresh apples and 0. 3 kg of any other dried fruit, except for bananas and raisins.
- Saturday. Another 0. 5 l of kefir is added, a total of 1 is obtained.
- Sunday. Same as Saturday.
Like kefir, it has an option for a week or 2, 3 days or 10. The number of kg lost depends on the initial data of the person, but not less than 5. Also known as "medicinal" because it was developed for weight loss patients withoverweight before surgery. For this, the diet is considered harmless to health, although some of its days are extremely strict - they are spent on water.
During the diet, it is mandatory to take a vitamin complex.
- MondayDuring the day, drink 6 glasses (250 ml each) of drinking mineral water without gas. There is an interval of at least 2 hours between each glass;
- Tuesday.Similar feeding as on day 1, only instead of water, the milk is 0% fat, and its portions are 150 ml, not 250. An apple is also added;
- Wednesday.Repeat Monday;
- Thursday. 1 kg of vegetable slices seasoned with olive oil or linseed oil; 500 ml green tea;
- Friday. A repeat of the middle, but without the apple;
- Saturday- the busiest day yet. Egg and tea in the morning, 0. 1 kg of canned peas and the same amount of lean meat for lunch; for dinner a plate of broth with vegetables. You can eat an apple;
- Sunday. During the day, eat 0. 1 kg of cottage cheese, 1 apple, drink 1 liter of fermented milk product and 0. 5 liters of milk.
It is not very difficult, because every day, if you feel hungry, you can add a few more apples to the food, but not more than 4. These fruits help speed up the metabolism and, together with pectin fibers, remove excess from the body.
Apple diet menu:
- Day 1.For breakfast, a few grated apples without sugar and a small handful of walnuts. For lunch, a salad of hard-boiled chicken egg, herbs and 1 apple is served. It is not necessary to season with anything, and it is most effective to remove the yolk from the egg. Dinner 3 apples in any form: raw or processed.
- Day 2. It starts again with a few apples, but now instead of nuts a small bowl of cooked rice is added to them. For lunch, a container with a mixture of rice and fruit puree without sugar is exactly the same in volume (you can make it yourself from a boiled apple or buy puree in the store for the little ones). Rice for dinner.
- Day 3. Now for tomorrow, 2 apples are combined with a small bowl of cottage cheese 0%. For 2 meals, mix: the same amount of cottage cheese + apple cubes + 1 tbsp honey, a handful of any nuts. You can add some lemon juice. For dinner, cottage cheese is half the amount it was in the morning.
- Day 4Morning: 1 apple and 2 carrots, grate and mix. A similar dish during the day, and in the evening it is allowed to indulge a little with 2 apples baked with 1 tsp of honey.
- Day 5. Fruit break. Morning meal: boiled carrots and beets (small). For lunch, the same beets, protein from a boiled chicken egg and a bowl of oatmeal without milk. Have dinner with a plate of grated carrots with a spoonful of honey.
- Days 6 and 7completely repeat 1 and 2.
How to lose weight in a week by 10 kg and save a decent amount of food, the buckwheat diet will allow you. Nutritionists consider buckwheat an excellent side dish for weight loss, and the price is an additional plus.
It is hardly possible to lose 10 kg in a week, even if you use such an effective mono-diet as buckwheat, but it is quite possible to lose 2-3 extra kilograms without harm to health.
- Do not eat after 7 p. m. , as the metabolism is weaker at night.
- Do not use any spices, not even salt.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water.
- Distribute the food evenly.
Diet menu with buckwheat for a week.All 7 days you should eat the same way. For one day, a cup of buckwheat, which must be boiled without salt, 1 liter of fat-free kefir and 2 apples is given. These products should be divided into small portions and eaten throughout the day, and if possible, it is better to refuse kefir.
It is useful to eat cucumbers even without a diet, because these vegetables are easily digested, remove excess from the body and do not damage the figure due to the high liquid content and low nutritional value. For rapid weight loss, they will be useful as an inexpensive basis for the diet.
The menu of such a diet is not hungry, but quickly gets bored.According to women, from 2-3 days the weight begins to disappear quickly, but after a week, cucumbers in any form become hated.
People with a problematic urinary system should be careful, as the diet has a diuretic effect.
During all 7 days you must follow the same diet:
- The morning always starts with a large glass of some sugar-free drink. Better than tea or coffee, juice is allowed.
- Lunch. 2 medium cucumbers and a crouton/bread/slice of whole wheat bread.
- Dinner. A few fresh cucumbers; any other vegetable, except potatoes; hearty food (boiled egg / piece of hard cheese / bowl of rice).
- afternoon tea. Fruits.
- Dinner. Cucumber salad with herbs and olive oil.
Diet "6 Petals"
The essence of this diet is the clear division of food by days. Today one product is emphasized, tomorrow - another, etc. Efficiency consists in the simultaneous use of the principles of split feeding and the alternation of several monodiets. Unlike the others, "6 petals" lasts for 6 days, consuming about 1 kg per day. In total it turns out - 6 kg in less than a week.
Menu for the "6 petals" diet:
- Day IBased on fish prepared in a way other than frying in oil. A total of 300 g of the finished product is given per day, which should be divided into 3-4 doses. Drinks include green tea and water.
- Day II.A vegetable. Morning salad of tomatoes and cucumbers with sprouts. butter; vegetable soup for lunch; for dinner again a salad (can be salted) and a plate of sauerkraut.
- Day III.Protein. 3 meals: one of them you can eat chicken broth, and the other 2 - boiled or roasted chicken without skins. You should drink green tea.
- Day IV.Cereal. For breakfast and lunch wheat porridge with bread, for dinner boiled rice and also bread. A snack of seeds is recommended between these meals.
- Day VDairy products. 3 times the same set - 0. 2 kg of cottage cheese, a glass of milk and a glass of tea.
- Day VI.Carbohydrate-fruity. In the morning and in the afternoon, kiwi (2 pieces each) and something citrusy (a few mandarins / orange / grapefruit). In the evening, baked apple, dried fruit and again citrus.
Rules for getting out of strict diets
Nutritionist with over 5 years of experience. On my system, everyone loses weight! It's still tasty, with sweets, no sports, no hunger. Result up to -4 kg in 2 weeks. More than 8, 500 people have lost weight with me
The whole result will disappear in a few days if you stop the low-calorie diet incorrectly. In these days, little food enters the stomach, the metabolism slows down, so if you immediately start eating heavy food, then the weight will return.
In addition, it will be stored as fat because the body decides that after such a break it will again have a caloric deficit and will stock up. The wrong output can harm the digestive system.
Some pounds will still return, but they will be minimal if you follow some rules:
- Initially, there should be no greasy, sweet, starchy and fried foods on the plate. In the first days, it is better to eat the same light that was present in the diet, only in large quantities.
- Introduce new products little by little.
- Food is fractional. It is not necessary to take the supplement immediately, it is better to wait a few hours. It is convenient to use a small plate so as not to overeat.
- Drink as much water as possible.
Water for quick weight loss
The drinking regime ensures a good metabolism. Every day a person needs at least 2 liters of clean water. Other drinks are not included.
2 glasses of this volume should be drunk in the morning on an empty stomach. At least 1 before bed and 15 minutes before meals to dull hunger. But immediately after a meal, any liquid is undesirable, as it will dilute the gastric juice and complicate the process of digesting food.
What should be the right diet?What should be the right diet?
A balanced diet should provide the necessary amount of nutrients for daily satiety. At the same time, you need to find a balance between regular physical activity and the number of calories you take in daily. This is necessary to maintain the correct energy balance - ideally, you should take in as many calories in food as you can burn during the day.
A balanced diet suggests that you should eat 3-5 times a day, in small portions, distributing proteins, fats and carbohydrates as follows:
- 50-60 percent of energy should come from complex carbohydrates - cereals, whole grain bread, whole grain flour, and only up to 10 percent of energy should come from simple sugars - sugar, honey, sweets, fruits.
- 20 to 30 percent of energy should come from fat. But the standards of their consumption depend on the energy needs of the human body, its gender, age, type of physical activity and health characteristics.
- 10-15 percent of energy should come from vegetable proteins - legumes, lentils, chickpeas.
Proper nutrition for girls for weight loss: menu for the week
|day||time||What do we eat?|
|One day||breakfast||2 boiled eggs, apple, pear, coffee without sugar|
|dinner||a salad of your favorite vegetables (except potatoes)|
|dinner||1 egg, orange, cup of tea|
|2 day||all day||you should eat 500 g of low-fat cottage cheese and drink 1 liter of kefir|
|3 day||breakfast||1 cup of kefir, salad of apples and raw carrots with lemon juice|
|dinner||500 ml of orange or tomato juice, vegetable salad|
|dinner||250 ml of kefir or fermented baked milk, fruit to taste|
|Day 4||all day||500 g of boiled chicken fillet, 1 l of kefir|
|Day 5||all day||fresh fruits and vegetables (except bananas, grapes, potatoes)|
|Day 6||all day||you should eat 500 g of low-fat cottage cheese and drink 1 liter of kefir|
|Day 7||all day||fresh fruits and vegetables (except bananas, grapes, potatoes)|
Why is physical activity important?
Regular physical activity can strengthen and maintain health and significantly reduce the risk of developing diseases such as type II diabetes, cancer and hypertension. Physical activity improves the quality of life and prolongs it.
Just 30 minutes a day of physical activity gives you many benefits:
- Reduced risk of heart attack
- The weight is normalized
- Bone tissues are strengthened
- Significantly reduced blood cholesterol levels
- Improves coordination
- Improves well-being and mood
- Sleep is normalized
- Reduced recovery and rehabilitation periods during hospitalization
In addition, regular physical activity has even been shown to alleviate depression. She is able to charge with positive and give a good mood for the whole day. Eat right, exercise, love yourself and be healthy!
Proper sleep for weight loss
Representatives of the Canadian Medical Association found that not only people who like to sleep more than 10 hours a day slowly lose weight, but also those who spend less than 7 hours for rest. In the first case, the body simply uses few calories per day, and in the second, the body does not have enough energy, so it stores lipids as an emergency source.
The optimal time to sleep is 8 p. m. And preferably at night, because then the brain will have the best rest.
There are additional recommendations that help not only not to gain weight, but also to lose weight in bed:
- Do not eat 4 hours before going to bed.
- Sleep in a cool room. Ideally, this should not be an air conditioner, but an open window so that there is also fresh air in the room.
- Go to bed in a relaxed state. To do this, you can take a warm bath, walk down the street or do some yoga exercises to relax.
Exercises for quick weight loss
How to lose weight in a week with 10 kg, the trainers say. They notice that sports will be a good helper in losing weight and especially cardio training helps in this regard.
A complex of exercises to increase the heart rate. It can be performed at home, outdoors or in the gym:
- To warm up, jog in place for 1 minute.
- 10 squat-jumps. Hands on the back of the head, feet shoulder width apart. Sit so that the knees do not go beyond the socks and tension is felt in the hips and buttocks. From this position, jump up, straightening your legs.
- 30 jumps (arms - legs apart).
- Burpees: 3 sets of 10 reps. A very effective but exhausting exercise. From a prone position, you need to push yourself up or at least lift yourself up, then jump to bring your feet closer to your hands, stand in a jump and return back to the starting position.
- Plank 1 min.
Before starting, a warm-up is necessary, and at the end you need to stretch the muscles a little. If there is strength left, 1 more round of exercises will not hurt.
Diet film for weight loss
Another addition to the meal is foil wraps. Their essence is to create a greenhouse effect, as a result of which excess fluid will "melt" from the upper layers of the skin. As a result, the volumes of problem areas are reduced, whether it is the waist, hips or arms.
The easiest way is to take a film and wrap it around the area of the body cleaned with a scrub, and then continue with physical activity so that as much moisture as possible comes out. But such sports will bring a lot of discomfort: it will be constantly hot, the film can slip and restrict movement.
An effective method is wrapping with the application of various warming mixtures under the film,which can be prepared at home or purchased at the store. In this case, you need to heat and wait a certain time (depends on the components), then remove the film and wash off the remnants of the mixture.
Real nutrition tips for those who want to lose 10 kg in a week
How to lose weight in a week by 10 kg, nutritionists suggest. They know better than anyone that you shouldn't ruin your health for the sake of weight, so they give some important recommendations.
- Such a sharp jump in weight is far from possible for everyone, so do not despair if only 3-4 kg have disappeared after the diet.
- Sitting on a strict diet, do not forget to take vitamin complexes.
- Drink as much as the body requires, but not less than 2 liters.
- Think about motivation, remind yourself of the need to achieve the goal.
- Before dieting, gradually reduce your calorie intake, and then slowly and carefully increase it.
- Spend as much time as possible outdoors.
- Do not forget about exercises and procedures. A visit for a massage or body wrap is highly recommended.
- Avoid stress.
- Provide yourself with interesting activities during the diet.
10 kg is a lot of mass that should take several months. As proven in practice, in an emergency, you can get rid of it in a week, but it is worth starting a sharp weight loss only after a thorough study of the theory of weight loss.